1) You must post these rules
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8) No tag-backs
9) You can't say that you don't do tags
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments... unless it's about the journal entry
Ten Facts About Me:
1. My favorite fruit is the pineapple! They are also rather fun to doodle~ ouo
2. I played the clarinet middle through high school, and my orchestra was invited to (and sub-sequentially did) play in Carnegie Hall my junior year.
3. Apparently, I make a weird 'focus-face' when I read. o.o
4. I'm currently taking a Greek and Roman Mythology class! oDo It's very interesting; probably my favorite class thus far! ^_^
5. As much as I love drawing and creating art, I fancy myself as more of a writer. Visual art is more of a hobby I like to dabble in~ :3 One day, I'd love to get published~
6. I'm in the Harry Potter club at my college and it's FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! oDo (I am a Ravenclaw through and through, as a side note~ :3)
7. My spirit animal is a bat! ;D
8. Fangirling is my second language. :I
9. I don't like to have idle hands; often, without thinking about it, I'll pick up random near-by objects and starting rolling/squishing/twisting/tapping/etc them in my hands. o.o This is probably why I doodle /a lot/ in the margins of my notes; if the teacher breaks for a second to go on a tangent and I pause from taking notes, I keep my hands busy by sketching random things. ouo
10. When I read a book or watch a show/movie, I'm most often captivated by 'morally ambiguous' characters. The characters that walk the thin, tenuous line between 'right' and 'wrong', and often require my many ponderings as to how or why they acted the way they did in a certain situation. The more there is to figure out about a character, the more I enjoy watching them develop! However! Most of the time, these favorite fictional characters of mine are not the characters I can see myself most getting a long with, which I've always found kinda interesting. *Shrugs.* XD
1. What's your goal/dream you'd like you accomplish in life?
Well, I'd love to be published one day... However, cliched as it may be, honestly, I'd just like to be happy~ X'D
2. A place you'd like to visit?
Bwah; EVERYWHERE. There are very few places I wouldn't want to visit. XD Right now on my list, I'd love to go to the UK~
3. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Oh goodness... I've had a lot of weird dreams. So I'll go with something random/ more recent. I don't remember much from the dream, just that I had to team up Sam and Dean to go on a quest to rescue Loki, who'd been kidnapped by Lilo and Stitch. *Facepalm.*
4. Favourite subject in school?
Usually, I tend to favor Science and English. This semester, though, I'm really enjoying my Mythology class!
5. Favourite bands/groups/singers/musicians?
Bwah; I never know how to answer this question. I don't really have a favorite band, to be honest. Frankly, I just like to listen to music~ I'm not overly fond of rap, but just about every other genre as a good amount of things I can enjoy~ If I had the option of what music to listen to, though, I'll often pick a musical... Hehe~
6. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Overly bad/crooked/missing teeth?
7. What made you decide to get dA account?
I'd been lurking on this site for ~~~years~~~ and decided 'Hey, I'm an artist I guess! I should probably get an account.' And so I did. XD
8. Are you in any fandoms? If so, which ones?
YES FANDOMS YES.
Harry Potter, Supernatural, Sherlock, Avengers/Loki, Downton Abbey, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Wicked, Avatar the Last Airbender, Hunger Games, Disney (does that count?), and several other, more casual enjoyments~
9. Tea or coffee?
10. I'm out of questions, so what's your favourite colour? xD
Questions for you:
1. If you could have breakfast with a historical figure, lunch with a celebrity figure, and dinner with a fictional character, with whom would you share your meals?
2. Embarrassing childhood story?
3. Favorite children's show? (Preschool/kindergarten years.)
4. What's your spirit animal? Why?
5. If you could be an inanimate object, what would you be and why?
6. Where is the last place you traveled? How was it!?
7. In which House are you in Hogwarts~?
8. Favorite memory from this summer!
9. What is one thing from your past that you are semi-ashamed of happening?
10. List six adjectives that describe yourself; three strengths and three weaknesses.
...Seven. CLOSE ENOUGH. :U